Slider

A Year Later

24 June 2017



A lot can happen in a year. For me, this year meant that I moved across the country, started university, finished my first year as a college student, and did things that 18 year olds do. This blog however was neglected and I left it for a while. But here I am, in a library, with a stack of books ready for me to read, wanting to blog once more.


I wanted to make a post talking about the future of this site and what I want to do with it. Before I left blogging, I started a lifestyle blog, which for the time being is under construction, which leaves Perk of Reading to be book centric once more.

Things to find here:

  • Book reviews
  • Author Interviews
  • Giveaways
  • School Related posts
  • Rants about books
  • Top ten Tuesdays, waiting on Wednesdays, and other bookish tags


I'm excited to be back and doing this once more, I don't think I realized how much I've missed being here, writing, sharing thoughts, and all that jazz.


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan