Slider

14 Films to Watch on Valentine's Day

14 February 2016


Happy Valentine's Day! Today is the day we celebrate all the love in our lives whether it's romantic, familial, or platonic. Personally I think today is a little bit overrated with the roses and the chocolates and the giant teddy bears. You shouldn't really need a day to but someone you care about something sweet. But regardless, I do like this holiday and there are no shortage of romance movies you could watch. Here are a few of my favorite

1.Stuck in Love. 
This is one of my favorite movies ever! It's got everything you could ever really want in a movie. It's cute and funny and tragic. 

2.10 Things I Hate About You. 
How could you not love this movie? 

3.Friends.
Okay I know this is not a movie and I now it's not really in the rom-com section either. But, hear me out on this, it's a great thing to watch with your friends on Valentine's day. It's the perfect binge watching show. 

4. Silver Linings Playbook
I love J-Law and her role in this movie is amazing! This is heavier than the other movies I'll list but I think the story is amazing and why not watch it today?

5. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
This movie is hilarious and adorable!

6.Imagine Me and You
It's a cute rom-com that I absolutely adore! Some of my favorite quotes come from this movie. 
"Don't Forget me."
"I won't remember anything else"

7. Love, Rosie
I rented this movie last year over summer break and I fell in love with it! It takes place in both America and Britain. Its a great story about being in love your best friend at all the wrong times. Plus I'm a sucker for British accents. 

8.50 First Dates
It's one of the few Adam Sandler movies I actually like. 

9. Like Crazy
This is a kind of poetic story about love and relationships and how life makes those relationships work. Its a little frustrating at times but I honestly really enjoyed it!

10. He's Just Not That Into You
Because how could I not list this movie? 

11. Spanglish.
I first watched this movie with my sister and didn't really get the plot but now that I'm older I really enjoy this movie. 

12. Rent.
Not gonna lie I did cry. I also ended up singing a lot of the songs from this musical. Also not really ashamed about either statement. This is a great movie about a group of people struggling with life but trying to make the most f it by having fun and falling in love. 

13. The Prince and Me.
Don't judge. This is a cute movie,

14. Shakespeare in Love.
How could I not list this movie! It's a tragic love story about two people who can't be together. Sound familiar?


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan