Slider

How to Wear High Waisted Trousers

18 October 2015

I've been gone for a while and I'm so sorry for that. I'm going to try and be better with my blogging, but life is just so hectic right now that it's hard to promise anything. So I thought it was about time I did an OOTD for you guys! *Disclaimer this post is sponsored*


So I recently fell in love with high wasited trousers but it took me a while to figure out how to wear them. That's how this post came to be. High wasited trousers look best with crop tops. The length balances out the high wasited-ness.


I love this crop top because it's super comfortable and easy to pair things with. 


You could also do a tighter fitting crop top like this or just a tighter fitting shirt. A cute loose top tucked in would also look really cute.

White Crop Top: Dresslink
Blue Crop Top: Dresslink
High Waisted Trousers: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan