Slider

Blogtober14: 7 Deadly Sins of Reading

04 October 2014


So it's been awhile but i'm finally doing this tag thanks to the lovely and talented Noelia. So for the fourth day in #Blogtober14 I'm going to do the 7 deadly Sins of reading. 

Greed – What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive?


 I spent over $20 on Clockwork Princess, i'm not exactly sure how much it was but I remember thinking that it was expensive. I bought it as soon as it came out. I love this series so much. Everything about it is just brilliant! Turned I bought as an e-book, it cost me 99 cents. This was when I really into fantasy and more specifically the supernatural aspect of fantasy. I don't think I ever finished it.

Wrath – What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Ahh, P.C Cast and Kristin Cast. When I first discovered the House of Night books, I thought they were amazing! They had humor, romance, and suspense. I loved them so much and I still do. As much as I love these authors I hate the decisions they make in books. I even gave up on the series. I don't even know what number we're on anymore. But honestly I feel like half the time the decide something, they change their mind halfway through the book. So we're stuck with this random twist that actually didn't even need to happen.

Gluttony – What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?

If you know me at all, you know i'm in LOVE with this book. I practically fangirled over it in one of my Top Ten Tuesday posts! I've read it 6 times and I'm going for 7 this year. I honestly don't care how many times I've read and will read this book, it will and never has failed me. It's just impeccable. Like I can't even with my feels!

 Sloth – What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?


You ever have a series that you LOVE? Then after you've read it, you think about how not so good it was? Well this happened to me with the Immortals series. I still love it a lot! Don't get me wrong i'm a fan. But even I can't admit there are a lot of flaws and stuff going on that are a) really? b) Really, still? But I don't care, I love it! Anyways, back before I saw the problems with this series, this book came out. It's the last book in The Immortals. I bought it and I was so excited, but I got busy and lazy and I've abandoned it. And now that I see all the problems, I'm even less likely to finish it.

Pride – What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

Personally, I don't read anything to impress other people. I read for me, as I'm sure many of you guys do. And for some reason classics seem to be what people use to sound/seem smarter. I haven't read many classics sooo I guess to some people the books I read aren't "intellectual" when in reality they really are. I really hate some of the stereotypes about YA Lit. It's so frustrating

Lust – What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?

Will Herondale. Jace Herondale, Jem Carstairs. Enough Said. 


Envy – What book(s) would you most like to receive as a gift

Isn't it just beautiful?


Alright so thats it! I guess this is the part where I tag people. I tag anyone who reads this post and want to do it!. If you already have this post up feel free to link it in the comments cuz i'd love to check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan