Slider

Blogtober: Favorite Fall Recipe

13 October 2014

A few years ago I was perusing the internet and found this little gold nugget: White Hot Chocolate on Gimme Some Oven.  I love making this around fall time all the way to the ends of winter. Its delicious,sweet, and oh so yummy!

Homemade White Hot Chocolate

4 cups of milk of your choice (or you can substitute heavy cream or half and half, or do a mixture)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
8 oz. white chocolate or white chocolate chips
whipped cream or marshmallows for topping ( I like to use peppermint whipped cream, it's amazing)

DIRECTIONS:

Stir together milk, vanilla and chopped white chocolate in a medium  Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer.  (Do not let it come to a boil.)  Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.




Some of my other fall faves:

  1. Pumpkin Spice Latte
  2.  Pecan Pie
  3. Pumpkin Pie Pudding
  4. Chai Spiced Apple Cider (I haven't actually tried this one yet but I hope to soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan