Slider

Blogtober: Favorite Books

24 October 2014




Well, I'm a book blogger. I like books. You could even say i'm borderline obsessed. I can't really pick just one book, it's like asking a mother what child is her favorite. You just can't do that.As of right now I', really loving Contemporary novels and I absolutely love every single one of the books I mentioned on my Top Ten Contemporary Novels. Here are some of my favorite books, in no particular order.

Ever by Gail Carson. This was the book that started it all. My love affair with reading begun with this book. I was about 11 and it took me two days to read it. I was in love with every aspect of the book.

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly. If you've been on my blog before, you know that I love this book to death. I raved about this book so many times. It's amazing! This book got to me and made me see things differently.

Harry Potter Books by J.K Rowling. Because I'm a Harry Potter addict.

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. I read this series when I was in fifth grade and I loved every moment of it. The characters are awesome, the storyline is superb, pretty much everything about these books was on point!

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Do I really need to explain? Didn't think so.

If I Stay by Gayle Forman. When I think of this book, I think about the aching hurt I felt when I read it. But I also think of hope and love and family. It's a great mix of hope and sadness.

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I read this when I was in fifth grade after finishing the Inkheart Trilogy. I love this series. Its awesome. I've never read a book like this. It's post apocalyptic, but Scott Westerfeld does it so differently!


Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. Because It's one of the best books i've read in a really long time.

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. The Infernal devices is amazing. Every aspect is perfection. But this book in particular stole my heart, destroyed it,  and put it back together. THAT EPILOGUE THOUGH!

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. This book is haunting. It makes you think about the things you do, say, even think about other people. It's sad, but it's through that sadness that you can understand the effect you can have on someone.

Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I love this book. My blog is even named after it. It's prose is simple. But nothing about that book is simple. It's so raw, and real, and gritty, that you can't help but love each one of the characters. And as a reader, forming friendships like that with characters, is  all I can ask for.

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. She's one of my favorite authors ever. She's got a great sad, haunting, creepy, but funny way of telling a story. It's pretty awesome. I actually read Ink Exchange first, but as soon as I read WL I was hooked.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. NOAH SHAW. Okay he's not the only reason the books on the list. The series is awesome, but the first book is like WOAH WTF? It's creepy, scary, funny, romantic, cute, in other words the fangirl emotions run high while reading this book!

Hosted by The Daily Tay and Helene in Between

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan