Slider

Blogotber: Halloween Things

31 October 2014


I'm not really sure what this posts going to be about. I really am just winging this. I'm going to do a costume reveal later today, so stay tuned! I promise it's as nerdy as you all know me to be. But since my costume reveal is going to be later in the day I figured that maybe I could do two Halloween posts! End blogtober with a bang! Because hey, I survived! I blogged every single day this month!







Here are some Halloween Book recommendations
  1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins. I loovvvee this book with all my heart. It's amazingly written, the plot is outstanding. You really wonder if Mara is insane or if there's something more going on. 
  2. The Devouring by Simon Holt. This book honestly scared me. It's so creepy and scary and wow!
  3. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. Zombies. Yeah...
  4. The Graveyard Book By Neil Gaiman. I love this book. It's amazing. It's not really scary, but it fits under the "Halloween theme" so here it is!
  5. Asylum by Madeleine Roux. THIS BOOK IS INSANE.
  6. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. The main character has the uncanny power to find dead bodies. 
  7. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Just read it, you won't regret it I promise!
For those of us opting for a night in, but still want to celebrate the great holiday that is Halloween I made a list of must see Halloween movies. Perfect for a Halloween marathon.

  1. Pretty much any Harry Potter movie. You could even have just a Harry Potter Marathon.
  2. The Nightmare Before Christmas. I don't care how old you are, this movie is awesome and perfect for Halloween and get you in the holiday spirit! 
  3. Warm Bodies. There's zombies. That Halloween enough right? 
  4. Hocus Pocus. Because let's face it Halloween wouldn't be Halloween without the three Sanderson sisters
  5. The Adams Family. It's a perfect, feel good, but still creepy enough movie for Halloween
  6. Halloweentown. I looovvveddd these movies as a kid. I still do! 
  7. Casper. Becuase who doesn't love a friendly ghost!

A playlist to get you in the Halloween Mood:



Hosted by The Daily Tay and Helene in Between



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan